- Drive or walk out to the field to cut your tree. We provide saws in the holiday shop and tree carts outside to tote your tree back to the barn to be measured and then paid for in the Holiday Shop. If you prefer not to cut down your own tree, visit our fresh cut barn, where you can choose from a wide variety of pre-cut trees that have been grown, harvested and transported from one of our fields to our retail tree farm location.
- Visit our animals, including a live reindeer from the North Pole!
- Visit our Holiday Shop which features real decorated theme trees filled with Christmas ornaments for you to purchase. We also carry a wide variety of novelty Christmas items, tree stands, waterproof tree stand mats, tree removal bags and tree preservative. Cedar garland and beautiful noble fir Christmas wreaths are also for sale.
WEEKENDS: All of the activities listed above are also available on the weekends.
- Take a wagon ride out to the field to cut down your tree. Saws can be located in the barn next to the pot- bellied stove.
- For a donation, a local Boy Scout troop and their leaders are here to help you shake dead needles off of your tree and machine bundle it up with twine for easy transportation. The scouts cannot provide this service unless the tree has been paid for in the Holiday Shop and the cashier has given you a ribbon to tie onto the tip of your tree. Tip: put your tree stand on your tree before you unbundle it, it’s so much easier!
- Santa visits on the first three weekends, 11-2.
- Play a game of checkers on our giant checkerboard while you are warming up by our pot-bellied stove.
- Don’t forget to visit Mrs. Claus’ Kitchen, she provides free hot cocoa and coffee. Hot spiced cider, cookies and other treats are available to purchase.